Before you continue, please make sure you read this post to the end because I am running a contest and the winner will be winning free services with me. The services are:
1. Free Website Critique
2. Free Basic on-page SEO
3. Free Marketing Advice
Yes! Those 3 prizes will be won by only one person, one lucky person so make sure you read it to the end.
The Ultimate Guest Blogging Guide
I know you might be expecting this to be a post but I’ve thought hard and I discovered it will be best to be an ebook which will make it easier for you to read and print the information.
I tried to make sure this ebook is the best ebook you will ever read about guest blogging, it is based on my knowledge of writing hundreds of guest posts for hundreds of bloggers.
Here is what you will learn in the ebook:
– Some basic truths about guest blogging
– Why many people fail in guest blogging
– Why many people don’t get any result from their guest posts and how this can be corrected
– Some things to know before writing your guest posts
– How to make sure your guest post is NEVER rejected
– An example site that sent me over 1500 visitors from my guest posts
– How to get blog post ideas for your guest posts
– The type of author bio that bring traffic and the type that does not
– And many more…
Don’t ever take this information lightly and the fact that I am making it FREE does not mean it has no value, the content of this ebook is my experience from writing over 260 guest posts this year alone and if you take it lightly you are doing it to your own detriment.
How Can You Get It?
This ebook is absolutely FREE which means you won’t pay money to get it but I am using it as an incentive to build my list so it will require you to enter your first name and email to get it.
You can get your copy at www.guestbloggingguide.com
Nothing comes for FREE and this ebook only available to my most valuable subscribers and those are my mailing list subscribers.
Head over to www.guestbloggingguide.com to get yours now.
The Contest Details
If you have ever thought of working with me then this might be your long awaiting opportunity, you will notice this is a very special offer because I haven’t started offering services on this blog officially. Here is what you will gain if you emerge as a winner of this contest.
1. Free Website Critique – I will examine and review your website/blog and I will give my advice on what needs to be improved. I will also recommend some resources that can help you improve your website/blog.
2. Free Basic On-Page SEO – I will help you examine your website and your keywords and I will help you come up with a compelling Meta title, Meta description, Meta keywords, permalink options and anything that I think can be improved on your blog in order for you to get the best from your SEO efforts.
3. Free Marketing Advice – If getting traffic to your blog/website has been your problem, this is what you need. I will be giving you advice on how to promote your blog for maximum traffic, I will examine the marketing strategies you use for your website/blog and tell you which one I think you should dumped and which one I think you should focus on.
4. As if the above is not okay, I will give you UNLIMITED email support for one month – which means you can get to me if you have any problem with any of the above services.
PS: You should note that this contest is not restricted to anybody, it doesn’t matter whether you have a blog or a website or a forum; you are free to participate.
PPS: Also note that all the above services are worth more than $650 if you were to pay for it.
This is one of the simplest contests you will ever join; all you need to do is listed below:
1. Tweet this post on twitter
RT @writersincharge The Ultimate Guide to Guest Blogging for Success http://bit.ly/bX1TvM #writersincharge
2. Thumb up and review WritersinCharge on StumbleUpon: http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/www.writersincharge.com
3. Comment with a link to the twitter status of your tweet of this post and also with your StumbleUpon username while telling me why you think you will need my services. I will select 5 best comments and I will randomly draw the winner using random.org on Monday.
PS: I will be announcing the winner to my list and I won’t announce the winner on this blog, so if you are not subscribed you might as well miss your choice. Head over to www.guestbloggingguide.com to subscribe right away.
Image by Shutterstock