If you work for a media outlet, or you have a popular blog and would like to interview me, it will be an honor.
My main aim is to help writers from all over the world create a career writing for traffic and money, and I’d appreciate any form of publicity to help me spread the word.
I have been featured in quite a few blogs and media outlets, both online and offline, locally and internationally.
Here are some of my interviews and features of me on other outlets. You can use the form below this page to contact me if you’re interested in featuring/interviewing me for your blog/media outlet.
PS. You can click any of the images and then zoom by using the Ctr + + button to read the interviews.
My Interview on The Guardian Nigeria
Here’s a link to read my Guardian interview online, and below are the screenshots.
My Feature on Millionaire Magazine, Italy
You can view an online version of the interview with Millionaire Magazine via the link below:
My Interview on Digital Journal
My Feature on Forbes
I, and this blog, have also been featured on Forbes. Here’s a link to the article:
I’ve also been mentioned in the following reputable articles on authoritative websites.
- 9 Lessons from A-List Bloggers (on Amazon’s Createspace)
- Why Bloggers Should Freelance (on Problogger.net)
- 10 No-Nonsense Ways to Build Backlinks (on Problogger.net)
- Have You Got What it Takes to Become a Highly Paid Freelance Blogger? (Problogger.net)
- How to Turn a Summer Job Into a Small Business (on AMEX’s Open Forum blog)
- 50 Essential Resources for Online Freelancers & Entrepreneurs (BidSketch)
- 50 Essential Resources for Online Freelancers & Entrepreneurs (InspiredMag)
- SEO: leaving aside the myths and optimizing your site for real (PCMag Brazil)
Want to Interview or Feature Me?
I’d be honored!
You can contact me via the form below, and I’d be happy to do everything I can to make the process enjoyable for both of us.