I was reading a blog post recently on robswebtips.com – an internet lifestyle blog, the post was talking about how Rob will be starting a marathon guest posting for the month of may. I was inspired to start something similar, and if you all know Robs blog well, you will know the guy is very creative.
Rob has written about 6 guest posts a day before for one month, and you will see I have guest posted on his blog for two times now. His blog also sends lots of visitors to my blog after my guest post has been published (You can also write for him if you wish).
One of my main goals for this year is to write the highest number of guest posts ever written by any blogger this year (come and beat me to it).
I have decided to leave the doors open, I want to guest post for 4 months, I will be writing up to 5 guest posts on some days and I might only write one on another day, I just want to make sure I write as much as I can.
If you are interested in me writing for you, I have left the doors open, just that you must keep to the following guidelines.
1. have a minimum of 100 visitors a day according to google analytics : I would have made it higher, but I want to get to as many places I can. I understand your brand can be more powerful than the type of traffic you get. I want my name to spread across to as many places as possible.
2. be in the following niches : Make money online, website traffic, link building, SEO, social media, mind development, personal development. If you think you have a niche that is not included but should be included, you can contact me using my contact page
3. send me the topic you want me to write on, this is not mandatory but will make things easier for both of us (due to the number of posts I will be writing)
4. tell me the number of your daily visitors.
5. tell me how long you want the post to be, I am sorry I might not be able to write anything less than 400 words.
6. tell me if you want me to respond to comments.
Those are my simple guidelines. It doesn’t matter if i have written for you before or not, you can feel free to invite me to write for you.
I understand that you might not be able to meet all the guidelines, especially in terms of the visitor number. If your visitor number is less or you think you are not following one of the guidelines and you are still interested in me writing for you, feel free to contact me using my contact page
If you also find someone you think I can write for, you can contact me using the contact page